The fuel shortages being experienced in Zimbabwe have raised interest in long-range, or auxiliary, fuel tanks.
The price differentials in the region have created appealing opportunities to save costs by filling at lower prices. The recent ban on the filling of jerry cans has also increased interest …
Advantages of a long-range tank include:
- Reduce the time spent in fuel queues!
- All of the fuel is stored safely under the vehicle where any leaks will go straight to the ground.
- Fuel stored in two separate tanks creates a backup in case one leaks or fails.
- Your vehicle’s centre of gravity is as low as possible.
- No messing about with jerry cans and funnels on the side of the track or road.
- Overcome the ban on the filling of jerry cans in Zimbabwe.
- We have the flexibility to fill up at lower prices and have the range to travel into neighbouring countries, or visa versa depending on fuel prices ruling at the time.
Big Sky imports high-quality long-range tanks from South Africa’s leading manufacturers, with over 20 years of experience. Tanks are available for a wide range of vehicles, including the
- Toyota Hilux (Vigo and Revo),
- Ford Ranger
- Isuzu (6th generation)
- Land Rover Discovery 3 & 4
- Landcruiser (75, 79, 80, 100, and 200 Series)
- Nissan Hardbody and Navara
- VW Amarok.
Fitment in Harare is carried out by professionals with a great deal of experience in this field. The cost of fitment is reduced to a preferential USD 110.00 (incl.) until the end of February 2019.
To check availability and price for your vehicle, contact Sean on email@example.com or call / WhatsApp him on 0772-420-517
NOTE: The image of the Landcruiser with a long-range tank is for illustration only. Specifications will differ.